- Wide temperature measuring range of -50 to 380°C
- Variety of household and industrial applications
- High measuring accuracy to within +/-1.5°C
- Quick, simple and safe to use, non-contact
The Infrared Thermometer features a temperature range of -50 to 380°C and comes with a variety of applications. You can use the thermometer to check the water temperature in a swimming pool or an aquarium, measure the heat coming from cooking surfaces, electrical connections, engines and heaters or see how cold it is inside a refrigerator. With a wide range of uses, this simple gadget is a great tool for a household or production facility.
Infrared Thermometer With -50 to 380°C Range
The infrared thermometer’s wide temperature measuring range makes for a variety of household and industrial applications.
At home, use it to measure the temperature of any liquid (from baby milk to the water in your pool), detect cold or heat leaks from your air conditioning equipment and more. In an industrial setting the thermometer can be used to measure the heat coming from electrical components, wiring, machine engines, etc.
The non-contact infrared thermometer is a quick, simple and safe tool to work with. Without the need for the thermometer to come into direct contact with the surface you want to measure, after all you don’t want to get too close to a heated object.
Simply aim the thermometer and pull the trigger. You will then see the temperature displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius on the mini LCD display. Thanks to the LCD backlight, you won’t have trouble getting your readings, even in poor lighting or after it gets dark.
With the accuracy of to within 1.5°C, a wide temperature measuring range and lots of potential applications, the infrared thermometer compares very favorably to the competition.
This Infrared Thermometer comes with 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale infrared thermometers, Gadgetfind.Manufacturer Specifications
- Unit Measurement: Degree Celsius, Fahrenheit
- Temperature Range: -50 to 380 Degree Celsius (-58 to 716 Degree Fahrenheit)
- Accuracy: 0 to 330 Degrees Celsius, + or - 1. 5 Degree Celsius , + or -1.5 Percent.
- -50 to 0 Degrees Celsius, + or - 3 Degree Celsius
- Response Time: 500 milliseconds, 95 Percent Response
- Resolution: 0.1 Degree Celsius or 0.1 Fahrenheit
- Distance to Spot Size Ratio: 12:1 (Can take temperature of a 2 cm target from a distance of 24 cm)
- Laser Class: Class II
- Laser ON/OFF selectable
- Auto Power Off and Data Hold
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40 Degrees Celsius (32 to 104 Fahrenheit)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 Degrees Celsius (-4 to 140 Fahrenheit)
- Power Source: 2x AAA 1.5V Battery (Not Included)
- Main product dimensions: 150 x 83 x 42 mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 101g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- This product is not intended to be used as a medical device especially as it uses a laser which can damage eyes. Gadgetfind be held responsible for any misuse.
- Non-contact Infrared Thermometer
- User Manual
Ordering from Gadgetfind provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
One Year Warranty
Customers also viewed
120 Lumen Mini Android DLP Projector - Quad Core 1.4 GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, Android 4.4, Wi-Fi, Airplay, Miracast, DLNA (White)